- Reduced price
• AFS self-adhesive pins are designed for fitting insulation materials to smooth surfaces without using and additional tools.
• Quick and easy application.
• It can be used for fitting rigid or flexible insulation materials such as glass wool, rock wool, polistren, polyethylene foam, insulation cork boards, etc.
• Operating temperature range of AFS PIN is - 10°C / +80°C. Application temperature has to be above + 10°C.
The surface applied on has to be free of any residues, dust, grease, oil, etc.
PROPERTIES and ADVANTAGES :
• Easy to cut, bend and mount
• Corrosion free
Aluminium Pin with Safe Tip
• Provides safe working environment
• Needs no pin cap
Reinforced Galvanized Steel Base
• Ensures a flat base
• Ensures maximum adherence
• Easy to fit, impossible to remove
Technical Properties :
|Construction :||Reinforced Galvanized steel||Plated Steel or Aluminum||Galvanized Steel|
|Dimension :||50 x 50 mm (2"x2")||Ø3 mm ± 0.3 mm||Outside Ø30 mm|
|30 x 30 mm (1.8" x 1.8")||Ø2.2 mm ± 0.2 mm||(1.18")|
|Length :||30 mm to 200 temp(1.18" to 7.87")|
-10°C / +80°C (+14°F to 7.87°F)